Sunday, April 26, 2015

SSC100: a sketch challenge

Hello, crafty friends!

It's Sunday, and that means its time for another challenge at Sunday Stamps! :)  This week we are working with a sketch.

A fun sketch don't you think? 

I love the Ballon Bash stamp set.  I love it because it is very different from your typical stamp set and I think it can be used for anyone on your mailing list.  It's unique and trendy. That's why I like it so much.  I've used it at my hostess clubs and most recently at my Stamping Spa Day retreat.


Color pallet came from the Birthday Bash DSP: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy and Gold.


The Bokeh effect was added onto the Bermuda Bay cardstock AFTER embossing the candle image in White embossing powder.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Okay, so now it's your turn to head on over to the Sunday Stamps! challenge blog and join the fun! We would love to see what you create!  Have a blessed and happy stamping day!













No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.