Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Stamps! challenge #94

Hello!  It's time for another challenge over at Sunday Stamps! :)  This week we have a sketch.  Here it is:
And here's what I made using new Stampin' UP! Occasion and Sale-a-bration catalog goodies: 



My card base is Wild Wasabi cardstock. The designer series paper is the Birthday Bash Specialty DSP from the Occasions catty.  The lemon image is from the FREE SAB set: A Happy Thing, and the sentiment is from the FREE SAB set: Simply Wonderful.  Both were stamped using Tuxedo Black ink and the images were colored with Daffodil DelightWild Wasabi and Calypso Coral Blendabilities.  To finish the card off, I colored 3 rhinestones with my Calypso Coral Blendabilities and stapled a piece of Calypso Coral Pompom Trim to the card.  Here is a close up:


A fun sketch to follow, with lots and lots of possibilities.  Now its time for you to head on over to Sunday Stamps! to see what the other design team members have made, and then join in on the fun!   Happy Stamping!







3 comments:

  1. Annette, I love your card! The lemons look real! I love the mix of color and the pompom trim is such a fun addition! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely beautiful! I love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! Your colouring is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.