Sunday, February 15, 2015

SSC95: Celebrate You

Hello, its time for another color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!  This week we are working with a dark gray, light gray, light blue and vanilla.   Here's the challenge:


I used Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla to complete my project.  And here it is:

I used the Crazy About You stamp set (137137) along with the matching Flower Medallion punch (137417) to create the flower and sentiment. I embossed a piece of Soft Sky card stock using the Lovely Lace (133737) embossing folder.  I also added splatter in Smoky Slate ink from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set(130517), Other accessories are: washi tape, white sequins and basic pearls that I colored with my Smoky Slate Blendabilities (131005).

Product Links:
Crazy about You Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!  Flower Medallion Punch by Stampin' Up!   Lovely Lace Textured Impressions Embossing Folder by Stampin' Up! Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers Smokey Slate Assortment by Stampin' Up!
Such a fun card to make!  I love to make cards with flowers.  It just makes me happy!  Now why don't you head on over to Sunday Stamps! and check out the other creations the design team has made and then get inky and play along!  Can't wait to see what you decide to create!
Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.