Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy Birthday To You

Oh, how I love the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die set from the Occasions catalog.  Have I mentioned this before? : )  I haven't had a chance to play with the Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP yet, so I thought I would make a birthday card using this paper with awesome Mini Treat Bag die set.
 Here it is:

I followed the color challenge at Just Add Ink.  This is Just Add Ink color challenge #248:


I used my reinkers and watercolored on the front of the die cut treat bag and added the "happy" from the Hello You Thinlits, and the remaining words from the matching stamp set called Crazy about You.  So much fun! 

Product Links:

Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies by Stampin' Up! Hello You Thinlits Dies by Stampin' Up! Crazy about You Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! 

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!



6 comments:

  1. You've used one of my fave new toy's Annette and l love how you incorporated the Just Add Ink colours. So many cute details..Love it! Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, I love this! What a beautiful, festive, gift. I have all these gorgeous new products, and haven't yet used them - you have inspired me. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this 'happy' die before and just love the swirly font. Looks gorgeous in that colour too! You've used the colours beautifully and I'm so glad you shared this with us at JAI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun & fab treat bag, Annette - you've used lots of my fave new toys too. The colours look awesome together. Anyone would love to receive it. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink this week.
    Inky wishes, Di

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and pretty treat bag. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2/04/2015

    I really like how you have inked the stripes on the DSP It's very effective. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.