Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Amazing Super Heros!

Here are two more treat bags I made last Friday for the other two little handsome dudes in my life: Brandon and Aaron.  My brother and sister-in-law are blessed!  Wish I could see them more than I do though.
I used another retired set called "Cool Kid".  Its such a fun set and makes great kid cards.  And there's that lovely Happy Hearts Textured embossing folder. It pairs well with the Mini Treat Bag, doesn't it?  I would show you the inside, but I was quick to write a note on the inside as it is going in the mail. :) 

Product Links:
Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder by Stampin' Up! Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies by Stampin' Up! Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack  by Stampin' Up!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.