Wednesday, January 7, 2015

HSS#202

This morning, I decided to play along with the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge blog.  This is the inspirational picture provided:
I decided to use my FREE Lotus Blossom SAB stamp set - again!  This set is so such much fun to stamp with!  And you can have your very own with a $50 order from my Stampin' UP! online store! 
Here's my card: 
Doesn't it look awesome stamped in gold!? Love it!
I stamped this beautiful flower image first in So Saffron ink, then in Hello Honey and then in Versamark.  The Versamark was then embossed in gold.  I did the same to the stems.  The sentiment is stamped in Soft Suede.  The card base is Soft Suede. The Basic Rhinestones were colored with my Daffodil Delight Blendabilities.
Product Links:
   Peace, Love & Cupcakes Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! Moonlight Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up! Gold Baker's Twine Gold Sequin Trim Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers Daffodil Delight Assortment Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder

Want to make some pretty cards with me?  Don't forget to check out my Events/Classes page at the top of my blog for more info! 

Happy stamping! 



6 comments:

  1. Very Pretty!!! Love the gold embossing- adds the perfect touch!!! Love the extra gold accents!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/12/2015

    Wow! I love how you thought outside the box and used the lotus stamp set in your gold color combo. So pretty and creative! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!!! I love the gold embossing on the lotus flowers! Thanks for playing along at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you are correct, it does look lovely in gold. What a great idea t stamp it in this color. So glad you decided to play along with us this week at HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Annette! The gold embossing is fantastic! XX

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.