Saturday, November 29, 2014

Purple Christmas

Hello! I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving celebration!  There are many blessings in which to be grateful.  And I truly am grateful for the many blessings in my life.
Yesterday I made a card following 2 challenges,but I didn't get it up until now, and missed the deadline for one of the challenges.  But that's okay!  Here's my card:
I followed the sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches:
And the color challenge at Sunday Stamps!:
The colors are: Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder and Very Vanilla.


I used the ORNAMENT KEEPSAKES stamp set along with the matching HOLIDAY ORNAMENT Framelits.  I sponged Perfect Plum stars onto the base of the card using the Hearts & Stars Decorative Mask, and embossed stars onto the Very Vanilla piece of cardstock from the Lucky Stars embossing folder. After assembling the ornaments, I added some Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details glitter to them.  So much fun! 
Hearts & Stars Decorative Masks by Stampin' Up!  Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folders by Stampin' Up!  Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details  Silver 1/8 Ribbon  

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!


2 comments:

  1. Love your non-trad colour Xmas card. I thought it might work for this week's Color me...! challenge, but I think they have some pink in there, too. Thanks for your comment--I miss my DD teammates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have used the challenge colors perfectly on our sketch challenge! This is such a beautiful card. I love the ornaments, textures and embossing. Wonderful details. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.