Friday, November 14, 2014

Ho Ho Ho!

Hello, stamping friends! I have another Christmas card to share with you.  This is another one of the cards I will be sending out this year for Christmas.  My Hostess club ladies made this in October.

Can I just say that I love the MUSTACHE DIE (item #133741)?  It makes such a cute 3-D Santa. Anyways, here it is:

I used the new stamp set called: SANTA STACHE from the Holiday catalog to create this fun Santa card.  Here are the Stampin' UP! supplies I used:

Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2 x 11 Card StockGarden Green 8-1/2 x 11 Card Stock Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folders  Santa Stache Clear-mount Stamp Set  Ovals Collection Framelits Die  Mustache Framelits Die by Stampin' Up!  Occasions Paper-Piercing Pack   Silver Foil Sheets  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack by Stampin' Up!  Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack

Technique: I sponged White craft ink onto the embossed stars from the Lucky Stars embossing folder.  I colored Mr. Santa using my Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate and Skin Tone Blendabilities. When it was assembled, I ran my glue pen over Santa's hat, mustache and beard and then added Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  So much fun!
Thanks for stopping by!  Happy stamping!







No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.