Thursday, July 17, 2014

Nuts About You...again

Hello! Here I am again with another card creation using the Nuts About You Hostess stamp set.  After making several female cards with this set, I thought it was time to make a masculine card.  Besides, I haven't used the cute little squirrels yet.  So here it is.
 A pretty simple card to make, but I did have to use my stampa-ma-jig for perfect placement of the squirrels.  A fun part of making the card was sponging in the clouds and grass.   I love sponge daubers. :)
 And don't you just love that Chevron ribbon?  I thought it gave my card the perfect touch.  This ribbon is so easy to cut. I love that its not too thick, plus the its plain (natural) on the reverse side. Very versatile ribbon!
Here are the supplies I used:
Thanks for stopping by. Happy stamping!   Annette

2 comments:

  1. This card is SO CUTE! I love your cloud background - so subtle, but effective! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the cards you have made with this set! Especially like all of your bold colors used together. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.