Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Flowerpot DSP card

Hello! Today I am showing you another card I created with another new Hostess set called: Hello There. This show cases the Stampin' UP! designer series paper promotion of Buy 3, Get 1 FREE (click on the SU promotion page above for more details).  I must confess that I really, really like our hostess sets in this years catalog.  The font attracted me to this set, and for $9 its a screamin deal!  Here's my card:
 Isn't this pretty?  I just love how bold and cheery and flowery it is!  I embossed the circle image in White embossing powder and punched it out using the Blossom punch.  I stamped the "for you" in Night of Navy and punched  it out using the 1 3/8" circle punch.   Add a few leaves and there you have it!
 And here's what the inside looks like.

Here are the current catalog supplies I used to make this card:
Well, I hope everyone has a great Wednesday and gets to stamp! :)  See you tomorrow!
                                                                  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.