Friday, July 11, 2014

A Fishy Birthday Card

Hello! I know its been a little bit since I have posted anything, but it is so hard to find time to stamp in the summer. However, I did finally sit down and stamp yesterday, and a little bit this afternoon.  So today I do have something "fishy" to share. : ) I made this for my cute little nephew who turns the big three next weekend.  Here it is:

I used the Maritime DSP which is part of Stampin' UP!'s designer series paper special.  Buy 3, get 1 FREE till the end of July! Hoot-hoot!

The colors are: Real Red, Night of Navy and Coastal Cabana.  The Maritime DSP inspired me to crack out one of my favorite retired stamp sets called: Fishy Friends.  I just love this stamp set.  The images are so cute. To create the water the fishy is swimming in, I cut a piece of Vellum card stock using the Large Scallop Edgelit and then sponged Coastal Cabana ink on it. So much fun to make! Here are the supplies I used to make this card:
Head on back to my blog on Monday, and I will show you another cute card I made using the Confetti Celebration DSP. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!   Annette


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.