Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sneak Peek: Happy Birthday card

Hello!  I've been busy getting ready for my hostess club next week and a Make and Take at the end of next week.  The UPS man stopped by last night with my sneak peek pre-order. Yippee!! So today I am sharing a birthday card I made for a friend using 2 new sets from the 2014-2015 Stampin' UP! catalog.
Here's my card:
I used the Work of Art stamp set that I received at the Catalog Premiere event along with the Something to Say stamp set.  I just HAD to have the Something to Say stamp set because of that cute little flower. :) There is a new punch pack called Itty Bitty Accents that was made just for this stamp sets 3 images: a flower, a heart and a star. LOVE IT!


The Work of Art stamp set was used on the card base (circle image), the Baked Brown banner and the Chalk Talk Framelit tag. The "happy birthday" and the little flowers are from the Something to Say stamp set.  My colors are from the DSP paper pack: Retro Fresh (Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango and Baked Brown Sugar).  I also used Coastal Cabana Thick Bakers Twine (new!) with the 5/8" Chevron Ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy  Stamping!  



1 comment:

  1. Hi Annette! I'm loving this card with the new little flowers that go with the new Itty Bitty Accents punches. I bought the punch, but haven't used it yet. I need to work on the April Paper Pumpkin kit, because I want to give it to my mom, but after that...I will play with that punch!!! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.