Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Graduation Money Card Holder

Hello! Today I am sharing a graduation card I made for my niece who just received her Masters degree in Business Administration from the University of Illinois. We here in MN are very proud of this young lady who is setting many positive examples for her younger cousins. :)  I found a cute card made by Debbie Henderson on Pinterest and followed her cute design.  I adjusted the height of the card to allow for a  greeting and space for signing on the inside, and found that I liked the belly band to help keep it closed as opposed to using velcro.  Otherwise it is her creation.  You can see her original post HERE.

The inside sentiment, larger star and the letters on the belly band are retired SU products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.