Monday, March 31, 2014

Last Day to Sale-a-brate!

Hello, my stamping friends.  I did not announce, but I was out of the state last week vacationing in Florida with my family....trying to remember what warm weather feels like.  It was a great time, and even my fair skin got color. :)  Most days were sunny with some rain and clouds, but all in all, just perfect for us Minnesotans. We came back to more snow on the ground (bummer) and we are expecting another inch or so of snow tonight. Sigh.....
Today is the LAST day to place a $50 order and receive Sale-a-bration goodies. So I thought I would show you this cute little 3 x 3 box and matching cards I made using the See You Later SAB stamp set.

The first picture is of the box laying flat on the table with an adorable red flower on it made using the Spiral Flower Die (#129379).  It is surrounded by the cute cards.

The next picture is of the box leaning against my backdrop so that you can see just how pretty that spiral flower really is. :)

Next are the cute 3 x 3 cards I made.  There are four images in the See Ya Later SAB stamp set - so I made 4 cards.  And on each card I also used the Banner Blast SAB stamp set and matching Banner punch for a total of 3 SAB items. 


The last picture is of the backside of the box.  I actually have 2 note box cards in this picture.  I used my favorite DS paper: Fresh Prints paper stack (#132996)

This was such a fun project to make!  And today I am offering anyone who places a $50 order today this cute little box and matching note cards absolutely FREE!  Orders must be placed by today for you to receive this as my special "thank you" for your business with me.  :)

Spiral Flower Originals Die Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack Starburst Framelits Dies Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies Ovals Collection Framelits Dies 

RECIPE:
STAMPS: See Ya Later and Banner Blast SAB sets;
PAPER: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana and Real Red
INK: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana and Real Red
ACCESSORIES: Fresh Prints paper stack, Spiral Flower Die, Starburst Framelits, Apothecary Framelits, Oval Framelits, Envelope Punch Board, Banner punch and Basic Rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by, and thank you for your business with me. Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.