Skip to main content

Good Thoughts

Hello!  First, I would like to apologize for the lack of blogging.  I have been a very busy mom and really haven't had much time to stamp.  But I am grateful that I do get stamp as it is a great stress reliever.

Last night I was needing some stress relief, and headed to my stamping table. I knew I wanted to play along with a sketch challenge and headed over to the first one I saw called: Seize the Sketch.  I decided to play along.  Here's the challenge:

And here's what I made:

I wanted to use my Fresh Prints paper stack. I love that paper! Throw in some banners, and you have a cool, trendy card!
 RECIPE:
STAMPS: Perfect Pennants, Petal Parade (SAB set) and Banner Blast (SAB set).
INK: Versamark, Baked Brown Sugar, Real Red and Craft White.
PAPER: Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party, Real Red and Whisper White
ACCESSORIES: Fresh Prints DSP, Pool Party and White Embossing powder, Banner Framelits, retired SAB embossing folder, Itty Bitty punch pack, Boho Blossoms punch, Baked Brown Ruffle Stretch Trim, Gold Bakers Twine, sponge daubers, White Gel Pen.

Well, back to busy mom stuff.  Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to stop for the next Dynamic Duos challenge on Saturday. Until then, happy stamping!



Comments

  1. Wow, Annette! This card is absolutely gorgeous. Love that you used the embossing folder with the paper pack and the colours are stunning. Happy you had some stress relief!!! Thanks for joining us at STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fantastic!!!!! love the paper and matching ef :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stiking! You make this look like an effortless combination of details although clearly it was well thought-out, great card! So glad you're playing along this week at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. The focal point square with sentiment and flowers is perfect.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally beautiful card, I love the pretty bright colours and the great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! Love how the embossing matches the patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...