Skip to main content

Wedding Card

Hello! Long time, no see. Been a busy mom over here, and will be heading out the door in a few minutes to start another hockey adventure/week.  This time we are headed to Fargo, ND.  I just finished packing a make-n-take for the hockey mom's. :) 
I made this card real quick last night, and since I haven't posted anything in about a week, thought I would post it real quick.  I used the sketch from PPA188 for the layout of my card. :)
PPA188-Sketch
 
Colors are: Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe.  DSP paper is Watercolor Wonder from the Occasions Catalog.  Other accessories are: Gold Fancy Foil Vellum, Gold Baker's Twine, Gold Sequin Trim, a Large Basic Pearl, and Scallop Trim Border punch. The flower is made using the new Spiral Flower Die.  Very fun and easy card to make!  Thanks for stopping by! Stop by again tomorrow to see the next Dynamic Duos challenge.  Happy Friday!

Comments

  1. Anonymous1/17/2014

    Wow Annette!!! This is stunning! Your work is amazing:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beautiful bloom matches the dsp quite nicely. Thank you for playing at PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and soft. Great details. Thanks for having fun with the Pals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annette, this card is so lovely and elegant. Congrats on being chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your pick, you deserve it, lady!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Spooktacular...

Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up.  It's just plan ol' fun! :)  Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies .  I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code   and receive any item of your choice  valued up to $8.50  from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the   Spooktacular Bundle  using my Host Code and receive:  a PDF containing 6 projects,  the ...

Quilt card

This is a quilt card I made back in January at my up line's (Chris Smith) home.  I added the embossed flower using  the Daydream Medallions stamp set along with the SAB stamp set Madison Avenue .  These two stamp sets work well together.  The flower petals were made with  the Floral Frames Framelits die.  I will probably store these two sets together. : )  Recipe: Daydream Medallions, Madison Avenue (SAB) and Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp sets; Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango card stock; Island Indigo, Versa Mark pad inks; White Emb. powder, Floral Frames Framelits, Postage Stamp punch, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, Pool Party SAB button and Whisper White Bakers Twine. Enjoy your day!  I have limited time to create my youngest child's birthday card...which is tomorrow!  Happy Stamping, and hope you get to stamp a latte!

Silly Old Bear Suite

 Happy Friday! Today, I have 2 very cute creations to share with you using the Silly Old Bear Suite . One Pooh Bear is a die cut right from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP , while the other Pooh Bear is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored with the new Golden Glow Stampin' Blends. Every image on 2 sheets of the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP can be die cut out using the Sweet Old Friends Dies !  How cool is that?! The first card I made (on the right side) uses the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe.  I stamped the frame from the Sweet Old Words   Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe and die cut it out using the coordinating Sweet Old Words Dies followed by another Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock layer.   I also die cut 2 honey pot images from the Silly Old Bear 12" x 12" DSP and a tree stump from the Sweet Old Friends Dies.    I created a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" money holder card using a 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock scored ...