Monday, January 27, 2014

Love You So....

Last night I made the last card for my club on Tuesday night, and today I made a card with a few of the leftover pieces.  We are making a chalkboard frame card at club tomorrow...(thanks to Becky from Inking Idaho).  She is talented.  Anyways, I had a leftover Bermuda Bay piece stamped with the Hardwood background stamp after I cut the chalkboard frame in the rectangle shape below.  I still had all my colors out for the club card we are making..so I just used them all again! See, it's okay to leave a messy stamp table. : )
 
This card is 4 1/2" by 5 1/2".  I made a matching envelope with my envelope punch board.  Very fun and so easy!  Love it. Plus, making a matching envelope really makes the handmade card look even more special. 
 
RECIPE:

STAMPS: Geometrical, Hardwood and Petal Parade (SAB)
INK: White Craft pad, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Basic Gray and Onyx Black Versafine
PAPER: Kaleidoscope DSP, Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black and Whisper White
ACCESSORIES: Triangle punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4" Scallop circle punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, White Bakers Twine, Black Rhinestones, and Basic Rhinestone.

Geometrical Hardwood
Thanks for stopping by! Have a happy stamping day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.