Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dynamic Duos #82: "Bold and Cheery"

Good morning fellow stampers!  It's time for another challenge at Dynamic Duos! Yippee-Skippee!  For this weeks challenge we are looking for "Bold and Cheery" card creations using Primrose Petals and Gumball Green.  Are you up for the challenge????  Here's the challenge:
And here's what I made: 
Sadly,  The Make a Mitten and matching punch retired last year. :(  It's such a cute stamp set that I decided it needed some attention from me! :)  And to make it more "cheery", I added some jingle bells. :)

RECIPE:
STAMPS: Make a Mitten (retired) and Many Merry Messages (retired)
INK: Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, and Whisper White
PAPER: Gumball Green, Primrose Petals and Whisper White
ACCESSORIES: Snow Festival DSP (retired), Mitten Builder punch (retired), Houndstooth embossing folder, Oval Framelits, non-SU Framelit, Paper Doily, White paint, Scoring Stylus (to add the dots of paint), White Bakers Twine, Jingle Bells and Sequins.


Don't forget to check out the other fabulous card creations made by the Dynamic Duo Design Team! Hope you join us!!
Dynamic Duo Design Team



Hope you have a dynamic day! Happy stamping!


10 comments:

  1. I really love those mittens...I regret not buying them. You've made such a cute card with them.... so cute and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the nice comment, Jenny!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable.. I love how you used the Challenge Colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, Annette! The colors are great and those little mittens are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Love the embossed mittens with their paint accents, the use of the colors and the banner sentiment- wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! Makes me want to get the mitten punch out and play a little! The jingle bells are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! Makes me want to get the mitten punch out and play a little! The jingle bells are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable! I love how you added texture to the mittens, and glad you "rescued them from retirement." The sequins, lace and jingle bells make your card pure "jolly."

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm seeing those gorgeous jingle bells everywhere at the moment...shame I've done all my Christmas cards now! They're the perfect addition to your bright and cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet, Annette! I love the doily as a backdrop for the festive colored mittens- I just got that punch on the Clearance Rack! Love the banners and the sequins!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.