Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wicked Wednesday: Creepy, Crawly Halloween

For this creation, I focused on the color: Summer Starfruit. I love the "creepy crawly Halloween" stamp image from the Halloween Bash stamp set. I made it into a tag using my Chalk Talk Framelits.
 I stamped the Off the Grid stamp set repeatedly onto the tag image using Summer Starfruit ink to give it a grungy look.  I love that stamp set! : )
 RECIPE:
STAMPS:Halloween Bash and Off the Grid
INK: Summer Starfruit and Basic Black
PAPER:Basic Black, Summer Starfruit and Very Vanilla
ACCESSORIES: Witches Brew DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray and Pumpkin Pie Markers, Chalk Talk Framelits, Summer Starfruit 3/8" Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread, Basic Pearls, Sharpie Marker, Dazzling Details Glitter and sponge dauber.

Can't wait to show the cool card for next week!  One of my favorites!  Happy, wicked Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.