Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick or Treat!

Happy Halloween everyone!  I hope you have a safe, fun and entertaining celebration with your family and friends.  I am down to one child who will be trick or treating this year. My daughter is looking forward to "heading into town" to pass out candy at her boyfriends house- yikes!!! Time sure does fly, doesn't it? Anyways, here's a treat bag I made for Halloween this year:
 I cut out two of the largest Deco Labels framelits with Basic Black card stock and trimmed off the bottom so that it would stand. I ran them through the Spider Web folder and dragged my White craft pad across it.  I made a little box and attached them to it. I made a paper handle and secured it to the bag with brads.  I also used Witches Brew Washi tape on the sides of the box to decorate it and make it more secure.
 I even covered a glimmer brad with Washi tape so that it would match. : )  I made several of these to hand out to a few special grown ups. : )        Eat if you DARE!!!!  ha! ha!   Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.