Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Joy and Love...again!

Here's another Christmas card I made using the Joy and Love Holiday Collection single stamp available thru Stampin' UP!
On my previous "Joy and Love" card, I outlined the Joy with my glue pen and added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.  This time I outlined the Joy with my glue pen and then heat embossed it using Gold embossing powder. Unfortunately the picture does not do it justice with all the sparkle it has because it is still a gloomy rain day here.
RECIPE:
STAMPS: Joy and Love single stamp
INK: Cherry Cobbler, and Whisper White craft pad was used on the Old Olive piece of embossed card stock.
PAPER:  Season of Style DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Whisper White card stock.
ACCESSORIES: Circle Framelits, Deco Labels Framelits, Large Scallop Edgelit, Delicate Designs Embossing folder, Cherry  Cobbler Seam Binding, Paper Doilie,  Champagne Glimmer Paper, Red Rhinestones, retired snowflake sizzlit and non-SU snowflake punch.

Happy stamping! Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.