Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It's almost time to have a Halloween Bash!

Tomorrow is Halloween! Can you believe it?!  Here is another Halloween themed card for my "Wicked Wednesdays".  I wanted to use the "Admit One to Halloween Bash" image from the Halloween Bash stamp set and decided an easel card would be fun. Here it is.

 I love easel cards.  I love that you can display them without the card failing over....and I tend to display my new creations a lot around my house!. : )  
RECIPE:
STAMPS: Halloween Bash and That's the Ticket
INK: Black Stazon
PAPER: Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie and Summer Starfruit
ACCESSORIES: Witches Brew DSP, Ticket punch, Tasteful Trim Die, Delicate Doilies Sizzlit, Chalk Talk Framelit, Black Glimmer Brads and Paper piercing tool.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great Wicked Wednesday!  See you tomorrow!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.