Thursday, October 10, 2013

Happy Birthday, Hanna!

My niece, Hanna turned "one" yesterday and this is the card I sent her.  Nope, I didn't get to see her :(  My daughter and I will be driving down to see her next month when the boys are deer hunting.  Can't wait! Hanna is my only niece -on my side of the family.  Her birthday ended up being one day after my mom's birthday.  My mom passed away at the early age of "55" suddenly... 10 and 1/2 years ago.  Hanna wasn't due till the end of October but she decided to make my mom's birthday "easier" to get thru for my sister and I and arrived right after my mom's special day! Hanna is a special little girl in so many ways and especially for my sister, who is the youngest in our family. Love you both so much!  Okay.....sorry for sharing so much but they mean the world to  me.  Here's the card I made:

 Most everything I used here is retired!!!!! Colors are: Certainly Celery, Mauve Mist, Concorde Crush, Bashful Blue and Wisteria Wonder.

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, Hanna's birthday card is just adorable, you did a beautiful job! Love every detail about it, the oval cut out inside the framelit die and with the dsp background and paper piercing on the frame around it, the balloon and little lion fussy cut is really sweet. Beautiful card! Hanna sounds like a lucky little girl! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.