Wednesday, August 21, 2013

3 x 3 Thinlits thank you's

Yesterday, I didn't have much time to stamp but wanted to make thank you cards to stick into my customers bags before I handed them out.  I deiced to make these cute little 3 x 3 circle flip cards and matching envelopes using the Circle Thinlits Die and the new Envelope Liners Framelits Dies.  So much fun!
 These were really simple to make after I figured out how to cut my card stock.  I  started with a piece of card stock that was 3" by 5 1/2" centered it so that the circle was in the middle (up and down ) on the 3" side.  After running it thru my Big Shot and scoring on the folders, I trimmed the sides (left and right) so that there was about 1/4" on each side to make a 3 x 3 size. Now I know there probably is better way  to make this...but that's how I did it. ; )
I used the "thx" and the scalloped circle and framelit that came in the die set to complete the card.
RECIPE:
STAMPS: Family Reunion (retired)
INK: Versamark
PAPER: Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe and Whisper White card stock.
ACCESSORIES: In Color 2013-2014 DSP paper pack, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Circle Thinlints, Envelope Liners Framelits, 2 1/2" circle punch, White Embossing powder

thanks for stopping by!  Happy stamping!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.