Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Welcome Back to me!

Yep, I've been busy up here in Minnesota with my son's high school graduation party, family visiting and working!  At least I was able to see all the creations being made by fellow stampers with the new goodies from the 2013-2014 Stampin' UP! catalog...which helped me get thru it. : )  Today, I cleaned off my stamping table which consisted of scrapbook papers and pictures of my son, Josh...and put it all away.  What a nice feeling to see my stamping table again!
I had a nicely cut piece of  Tea For Two DSP sitting on my desk which was left over from a Make and Take card made back in April ....yep, pretty messy desk...and decided that I would incorporate it into my card creation.  But what to make? I decided on a birthday card for my mother-in-law, Lillian who's birthday is at the end of the month....perfect!  So here's what I made for her 87th birthday:
 I believe it is similar to the Make and  Take card that I will share on another post in the future.  Of course I used my new goodies, too.
 I had a 3/4 peice of a Paper Doilie sitting with the DSP, so I cut it up and pieced it around the circle.  It worked out pretty darn good.  No waste on my end! 
Plus, I had to try out the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder and matching stamp set...very fun.  I think it turned out very vintage which is perfect for an 87 year old, don't you think???

RECIPE:
STAMPS: Label Love and Mosaic Madness
PAPER: Tea For Two DSP (retired), Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Baja Breeze (retired) and Whisper White
INK: Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, and Baja Breeze
ACCESSORIES:Delicate Doilies Sizzlits, Finishing Touches Edgelits, 1 3/4" circle punch, Artisan Label punch, Paper Doily, Basic Pearls, sponge dauber and stampa-ma-jig.

Well, I know I'm addicted to stamping because I feel much better. Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.