Saturday, May 4, 2013

Wedding Celebration

I have been so busy with my oldest son's college plans and getting ready for his graduation party.  Posts may be infrequent until after all the celebrating is over.  However, as I was preparing for an upcoming party, I had leftover or unused stamped images, etc. sitting on my stamp table, and today was a great day to create something as the weather is very gloomy today. Club ladies will be making a wedding card using the Dress Up Framelits and Paper Doilies.  When creating the card, I had a leftover wedding dress partially made, so I finished it up.  Here's what I came up with:
 Colors are: So Saffron, Baja Breeze and Whisper White.  Color inspiration came from the Tea for Two Designer Series Paper.
 I used one and 1/2 Paper Doilies to create the bottom of the dress and added another piece of Whisper White card stock that was cut using the largest scallop oval from the Ovals Collection Framelits.  I hand cut it after placing it behind the doilies to achieve a cone shape at the bottom.  It's hard to explain - but let me know if you have any questions. : )
Supplies:
Stamps: Fabulous Phrases
Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Tea for Two DSP;
Ink: Early Espresso and White Craft
Accessories: Honeycomb Emb. folder, Dress Up Framelits, Paper Doilies, Ovals Collection Framelits, Scallop Border punch, Little Leaves Sizzlits, Boho Blossoms punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Basic Pearls and sponge dauber.
Oh, how I miss stamping!  But at least I got to stamp a little today!  Hope you like it!  Happy Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is stunning! I love the colors and design. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.