Thursday, December 6, 2012

One of my favoirte Christmas cards

 This is one of my favorite Christmas cards I made this year.  Everything is embossed.  The ornaments are embossed with Early Espresso craft ink and the Merry Christmas is embossed with Very Vanilla embossing powder.  I used the Lacy Brocade embossing folder on the Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations card stock as well as Festival of Prints Designer Series paper for my main theme.
The ornaments were popped out with dimesionals and sparkle with Silver and Red Glimmer paper using my Itty Bitty Shapes punches. Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding toppers finishes the ornament card.  I used my  Silver pen to make the ornaments "hang".  I love how rich this card looks in person.  A fancy card for the holidays!   What do you think?    Enjoy your Thursday!  Merry, holly, jolly Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.