Monday, October 22, 2012

Wicked Halloween

One of my favorite sets (besides Spooky Bingo Bits) is Stampin' UP!'s Wicked Cool stamp set.  I have made many fun, wicked and cool cards with this set - and here's another:

A bunch of fun stuff on this card:  I used the Chevron and Woodgrain embossing folders, Sweet Buttons embosslits,  mini brads to top off her boot laces, my Tangerine Tango marker to color her socks and a Linen Thread bow.  To make it really pop, I made a cool rosette circle using the Howlstooth and Scaringbone DS paper with the Scallop Trim Border punch on my Simply Scoring Tool.  To create this rosette I scored a 1.25" by 12" piece of DS every 1/4" and folded it accordion style.

Hope you all have a wicked and fun time getting ready for Halloween!  : )   Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.