Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Christmas

Here's another card I made using the Christmas Wishes stamp set that I picked out as one of my Stampin' UP! rewards.  It's great to be a hostess and pick out FREE goodies! : )    .
I used the Fancy Fancy embossing folder to create the Gumball Green background as well as the Very Vanilla snow surrounding the trees.  I added some Silver Glimmer paper stars from the Holiday Collection framelits Dies to top off the trees, as well as my Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details for the edges of the snow. 
 Lastly, I added some Rhinestones to the center tree, and a Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine bow to finish it off.
What do you think? Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!  Ho-Ho-Ho! Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.