Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Another Count down to Christmas share

This card was actually made from left over pieces I made for other projects but ended up not using.  A very simple card, but yet to me, elegant enough for mass producing.  Is there really only  eight more weeks till Christmas?  UG!  I have lots and lots of shopping to do yet. : )
 Did I mention how much I LOVE the Snow Flurry Bigz Die?  Well, I do. It is awesome! Run a 1/2 sheet thru the Big Shot and walla, you have a perfect snow flake for the center piece of any card or scrap book page. : )
Recipe:
Stamps: Joyous Celebrations
Paper: Very  Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Festival of Prints DS paper, and Red Glimmer paper.
Ink: Versa Mark and Very Vanilla embossing powder (retired)
Accessories: Snow Flurry Die, Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Red Glimmer Brad, Very Vanilla Brads.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Make sure to stop by tomorrow to see my favorite Halloween card I made this year!  Till then, happy stamping!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.