Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sirene Birthday wishes

I am soooo excited today!  We are heading to Kansas City to see my baby sister and help her celebrate her pregnancy with a baby shower!  Hosted by none other then "ME" and my sister-in-law, Natalie. : )This is her first baby, she knows its a girl...and I am geared up to see her, my little nephews, my dad and hopefully my cousin and her little girls!  I've been working hard on putting together fun games, finger foods and of course made her a scrap book and blanket. :) Woo-who!
Today's card is one of my favs I made back in July at the cabin.  Love, love the Big Shot Delicate Doilies Sizzlits.  It is awesome!  I also used the Essentials Paper piercing mat (again) and love that, too!

 I used the Comfort Cafe designer series paper, Soft Suede, Summer  Starfruit, Midnight Muse, and Baja Breeze card stock.  The sentiments in the Curly Cute stamp set works great with this paper, too.
I will definitely be making more of these for my card box. : )  Have a great weekend!!!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.