Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Card for my Hostesses

Here is one of the cards I made for the sweet ladies that have been in a stamp club with me during the 2011-2012 SU catalog year.  Each one of them also received the Fancy Fan Embossing folder as my "thank you" gift for their business with me.  I was going to add a "thank you " to the outside of the card....but decided it looked good just as is, and left the thank you sentiment for the inside. : )
 I used the awesome Comfort Cafe designer series paper and cut it with the Adorning Accents Edgelit.  I then did the same with the Cajun Craze card stock strip behind it.  I then used the new Essentials Paper-piercing mat to add the paper piercing around the edges.  The Mixed Bunch Petal was snipped to give it more dimension.
 I then added an Early Espresso twine bow along with a glimmer brad for the center of the flower.

Below you can see the inside of the card.  As you can see, I almost forgot to take a picture of the cards before I sealed them up, but remembered in time before the last one was sealed up. : )  
Thank you all so much!!!!   Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.