Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Up, Up and Away!

I really do feel like I have been up, up and away...but such is life, right? Today I am FINALLY sharing a new card creation. Yippee! One of the newest stamp sets I recently purchased is the Up, Up and Away stamp set.  Club girls will be making a card using this set- I will share it on Thursday.  But for today, I am sharing the first card I made with this set.  I think the new Summer Smooches designer series paper works great with it for a colorful/summery birthday card. : )



 RECIPE:

STAMPS: Up, Up and Away
PAPER: Daffodil Delight, Not Quite Navy, Tempting Turquoise and Summer Smooches DS paper
INK: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Real Red
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Edge Border punch, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 inch circle punches, Cupcake Builder punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Perfect Polka Dots emb. folder and Not Quite Navy Brads.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you get to stamp a latte!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.