Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lets Sale-a-brate, My Friend!

With the kick off of SALE-A-BRATION (SAB),  here is a card using the Fresh Vintage stamp set along with the awesome Blossom punch.  This time I just randomly stamped the very cool Fresh Vintage stamp set onto card stock and punched it out.  I also used the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch for the center of the flower which is also stamped with the Fresh Vintage stamp set.  I then cut it to make petals that I folded inward  to give it added dimension.  I love how this flower turned out.  Club girls will be making a flower similar to this. : ) You can earn the FRESH VINTAGE set for FREE!  Contact me today to find out how!


RECIPE:
STAMPS: Fresh Vintage (SAB) and Friendly Phrases
INK: Island Indigo
PAPER: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Baja Breeze and Cherry Cobbler card stock
ACCESSORIES: Edgelits Die, Blossom punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch, Boho Blossom punch, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, In Color Designer Brad, Basic Pearls, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, and Lucky Limeade Enchantment Ribbon (SAB).
Have a great stamping day!  Annette

1 comment:

  1. Julie M.1/26/2012

    Love the colors used here. The red really pops. (Though on my computer it looks brigher than cherry cobbler) Good job!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.