Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Merry Christmas Lodge

Here is another card creation using the Christmas Lodge stamp set.  I stamped the tree in Early Espresso and used my sponge dauber to add Garden Green ink.  I then punch some 1/4" circles out using my Red Glimmer paper and added them to the tree.  ( I used my Cupcake Builder punch for the circles).  Then I ran my tree thru my Big Shot using my Square Lattice folder.  Easy, peasy.  Just enough "bling" on this to easily mass produce. : )


RECIPE:
STAMPS:Christmas Lodge 
PAPER: Frostwood Lodge designer series, Red Glimmer, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green card stock.
ACCESSORIES: Square Lattice, Petals-a-Plenty Emb. Folders, Eyelet Border Punch, Cupcake Builder punch, Early Espresso Taffeta ribbon and Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.