Monday, October 10, 2011

He's definitely Spooky!

Okay, I know I have made a million Halloween cards but I love, love the Spooky Bingo Bits.:)  Here is another card I made with the adorable skeleton head. I colored his eyes with my Old Olive marker and then added Dazzling Details on top.  I know I must switch Holiday gears, but isn't he a cutie? tee-hee


 
RECIPE:
STAMPS: Spooky Bingo Bits and Teeny  Tiny Wishes stamp sets
INK: Basic Black and Old Olive Marker, 
PAPER: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Old Olive and Frightful Sights DS
ACCESSORIES: Perfect Pennants and Tasteful Trim Dies, Word Window, Modern Label , 1 3/4" circle, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches, paper piercing tool, ticket corner punch, Dazzling Details glitter, and Old Olive grosgrain ribbon. 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Monday!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.