Monday, September 26, 2011

Spooky #2

Okay, so now you know that I liked the card in my last post. But hey, I can't help that  I LOVE  Halloween.  I am sure all the recipients of my every growing amount of Halloween cards will enjoy them, too! My daughter likes this version better. I like them both equally. Although its hard to see in the picture, the trees have Dazzling Details on them.. Enjoy!  See you Wednesday with another Spooky card to share!


RECIPE:
STAMPS: Spooky Bingo Bits
INK: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue and Daffodil Delight Classic inks.
PAPER: Basic Black, Marina Mist and Frightful Sight DS paper.
ACCESSORIES: Tasteful Trim Die, Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, small oval punch (retired), sponge daubers, Dazzling Details glitter, Dimensionals and Black Rhinestones.

See you Wednesday!  Annette

1 comment:

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.