Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sail Away

The Sail Away stamp is one of my favorite stamp sets from the Summer Mini catalog.  I made this card for my brother-in-laws birthday. The Nautical Expedition paper is awesome too!  I hope you got your supply of goodies from the Summer Mini - cause you only have till August 31, 2011 to get them! : )




 Recipe: Sail Away stamp set, Nautical Expedition DS paper, Early Espresso and  Not Quite Navy card stock; Sponge daubers, 1" circle punch (mask) Hemp twine, paper piercing tool, mat and guide; Square Lattice folder and small oval punch (retired).  Thanks for stopping by!  Annette

1 comment:

  1. Julie M.8/24/2011

    I love the pattern on the sails repeated in the background, and I like how the sun turned out...very realistic!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.