One of the first sets I was drawn to in the new 2011- 2012 Stampin' UP! catalog was the "Kindness Matters" stamp set. I love the font and the images. Its petite, yet elegant. And kindness does matter, so it was a must have for me. : ) This is one of the projects we made at my Open House on August 13, 2011. It showcases many new must have items: Perfect Pennants Big Shot Die, Lace Ribbon Border punch, Pocketful of Posies Designer Series (DS) paper, and the Hello, Doily stamp- along with the Kindness Matters stamp set. We made a pedal cone box and butterfly to match this card. Sorry, I did not take a picture of the others items. : ( Colors: Elegant Eggplant and Crumb Cake. Thanks for stopping by! Annette
Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up. It's just plan ol' fun! :) Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies . I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code and receive any item of your choice valued up to $8.50 from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the Spooktacular Bundle using my Host Code and receive: a PDF containing 6 projects, the ...
I found your site from SCS and I am so impressed by your talents! I could look at your cards all day :-) Thanks for giving me lots of smiles with all of your creations!
ReplyDeletewow, this is stunning. I LOVE YOUR WORK.
ReplyDelete