Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday!

My cousin's daughter turned "9" last week....and although I have many Bday cards on hand, I just had to make one with the new Ronald McDonald stamp: Turtle & Co.  I was very excited to see this set in the new catalog.  It will make awesome cards for the little people in your life. :)


RECIPE:
Stamps: Turtle & Co., Happiest Birthday Wishes (new Hostess set)
Paper: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Concord Crush, Cheerful Treat (new Hostess paper), and Doily from Flirtatious Specialty DS paper.
Ink: Basic Black,  reinkers from: Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, and Melon Mambo
Accessories: Lace Ribbon Border punch, 3/4' circle punch, Eyelet Border punch, Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon, Rhinestones, aqua painter and blender pen, Dimensionals and non-SU embossing folder.

Did you notice that I added eye lashes to the turtle?  Very fun!!! Enjoy and have a great stamping day!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.