Thursday, August 11, 2011

Field Flowers

How many of you put Field Flowers stamp set on your wish list???  It was definitely one of the first sets on my wish list.  This set has been sitting on my stamping table collecting dust bunnies for the month of July as I am usually too busy to stamp much in the summer. However, I finally DID find a little extra time to stamp with this new awesome set.  I love the detail of the flower image either by itself, or with the 2 step stamping.  On Saturday, my stamping friends will be making a cool card using this set.  But in the mean time, here is another card for you to see.  Happy Stamping!  Annette

Colors: Chocolate  Chip, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist and Pear Pizzazz.

1 comment:

  1. Julie M.8/12/2011

    Ooh, I like this one. Serene.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.