Monday, August 15, 2011

Field Flowers- again!


Here is another Field Flowers card I made for my display board for my Open House last Saturday. Again the colors of the flower are Bashful Blue and Marina Mist. I added clouds in the background...and while I was sponging it, I ended up with a "smear" on the left side.  I didn't like it and needed to cover it up.  So, I decided to add the pennants on the side.  And you thought I did that on purpose!!  : )

Recipe:  Field Flowers, Pennant Parade and Woodgrain stamp sets. Bashful Blue, Marina Mist and Chocolate Chip ink and card stock. Neutrals DS paper, Marina Mist Polka Dot ribbon, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, Petite Pennants Builder punch, Small Oval punch, Stripes embossing folder, Rhinestones, White bakers twine.

Happy Monday!  Annette

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/15/2011

    Lovely colors! This card turned out great! Field Flowers is a very nice SU set. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.