Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Clean and Simple BDay money card

I had leftover flower pieces that I had embossed with the Delicate Doilies stamp set when I had finished creating my daughter's Bday card.  This flower became the center piece for a Clean and Simple money holder Birthday card for future use.  I am soooo loving the Flirtation DSP (note: it is on BACKORDER and will not be available to order until after July 4th.)

Recipe:  Delicate Doilies and Curly Cute stamp sets, Pretty in Pink and Flirtation DSP, Tasteful Trim XL Die, Fun Flowers L Die, Crop-a-Dile, white craft pad and embossing powder, Sweet Buttons Die, pearl and retired Melon Mambo ribbon.  Have a great Tuesday.  It is absolutely beautiful here!!!!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.