So after I had made a handful of Fancy Flower cards, I grabbed my Level 1 Hostess Set from the Occasions Mini and made this one. My aqua painter was acting up...making my painting bleed too much. Eventually it went back to normal, however, this one bled, and I had to stick a heart on the vase to cover it up. Nice addition for a mistake, don't you think? :) Happy Stamping! Annette
Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up. It's just plan ol' fun! :) Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies . I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code and receive any item of your choice valued up to $8.50 from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the Spooktacular Bundle using my Host Code and receive: a PDF containing 6 projects, the ...
Comments
Post a Comment
An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.