Friday, February 11, 2011

Vintage Fun Flower




Such a busy week, but I wouldn't feel complete if I didn't get to stamp....so I did!  I made this flower using the Fun Flower Bigz L Die on page 39 of Occasions Mini earlier this week and had to set it aside until this morning.  Picked out my colors and came up with this.

RECIPE: 
STAMP SETS: You're a Gem and Bliss (SAB set).
PAPER: Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla and Springtime Vintage DS paper.
INK: Pear Pizzazz and Rich Razzleberry.
ACCESSORIES: Fun Flower Bigz L Die, Framed Tulip Emb. Folder, Scallop Trim border punch, Large oval and small oval punches, Itty Bitty punch, Fire Rhinestone Brand, In Color Glimmer Brad and sponge dauber.

Have a great weekend!       Annette   

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. The colors are just perfect. I just love your blog. I keep telling all my stamping friends to check out your blog. You are so talented. Thank you for sharing!
    Have a great day,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.