This card is actually the first card I made with the Build a Blossom and Petals punch. The punch and stamp set are so versatile. You can make just about any size flower petals and in several different shapes. Stamp club girls will be making a cool card on Tuesday using the Blossom Petal punch, and I will be showing how they change the size of the flowers to fit their future projects. Petal punch? A MUST HAVE. Add it to your list! COLORS: Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze ink, and Springtime Vintage DS paper. Have a great weekend!!!
Hello! Today, I have a Spooktacular Bash card to share with you today using many of the Monster Bash Suite products. I love Halloween, and love to decorate my house even though my kids are basically grown up. It's just plan ol' fun! :) Stampin' UP! did a fantastic job creating the matching Ornate Frames Dies . I love the swirls in this frame surrounding Dracula. I did a Facebook live video of this card this morning, and you can see it by heading over to my FB page HERE . Friday, is the LAST day to qualify for FREE goodies in my Monster Bash Card Class using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle!! September Host Code: 9FY6VWKN Place a $50 order (before shipping/tax) using my current Host Code and receive any item of your choice valued up to $8.50 from either the annual or Holiday Stampin' UP! catalog. Purchase the Spooktacular Bundle using my Host Code and receive: a PDF containing 6 projects, the ...


Comments
Post a Comment
An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.