Thursday, November 11, 2010

More Vintage Christmas


Howdy!!! I have been soooo busy this week!  I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday!!!I started Christmas shopping today. I have to start now as I don't like to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving.  I can't stand shopping with a million other people trying to get the best deal.  I am not a good shopper when I feel rushed and overwhelmed.  I need peace and quite.  Sound goofy?  Well then I'm goofy. :) 

I used the awesome Deck the Halls DS paper (again) and threw in a tree from SEASON OF JOY and used my WOODGRAIN background stamp as well.  Of course there is some ribbon, red brads and a yummy CHAMPAGNE glimmer brad used on the flower which came from the BIRDS AND BLOOM DIE.
Have a great evening!  Anyone watching Vampire  Diaries at 7 pm????  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.