Monday, October 18, 2010

Contempo Christmas



Okay, this card is one of my favorites I made using the cool Contempo Christmas stamp set. I first stamped the tree in Garden Green and then used my Baja Breeze marker to color in the tree.  I added some red Rhinestones to make it pop and there you go!

RECIPE:
STAMPS: Contempo Christmas
INK: Garden Green, Whisper White Craft, Baja Breeze marker;
PAPER: Garden Green, Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Candy Cane Christmas DS paper;
ACCESSORIES: Wide Oval punch, Polka Dot Emb. Folder, Flower from Birds and Blossoms Die, Red Glitter Brad (yummy!), Real Red 3/8 inch taffeta ribbon, sticky strip (for the ribbon placement), Scallop Border punch, paper piercing tool and mat, White Emb. powder. 

Well that sums this card up, so hope you have a great Monday!!!!    Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.