Monday, September 13, 2010

Grateful


I am sooooo in love with the Autumn Spice DS paper Stampin' UP! has in the Holiday Mini catalog.  I love fall colors, and every color in this delicious pack of paper is awesome!!!!!   Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Old Olive and More Mustard are beautiful together! This paper has texture and is nice and thick.  I have to get me another pack of this yummy stuff!  This is considered a "quilt card".  And as you may have seen on a previous post of mine using Apple Blossoms, I made the flower using my 2 3/8 inch scallop circle punch.

Recipe:
Stamps: Falling Leaves
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper: Autumn Spice DS paper, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, More Mustard and Very Vanilla
Accessories: Top Note Die, Birds & Blossoms Die (leaves), Word Window punch, 7/8", 1" and 1 3/8" circle punches, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, sponge dauber, paper piercing tool, mat and guide, Old Olive Satin Ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.