Sunday, August 22, 2010

Using My "leftover pieces" :]






I had planned to head down to my stamping area while the boys were still gone and play with some of my new Stampin' UP! items I recently received, but I decided that I should catch up on a birthday card I started but never had time to finish, and then I noticed I have an anniversary coming up so I might as well get it done since I was on a roll.  I have many little pieces of stamped images, flowers, punched words, etc.. laying around on my stamping table that I didn't use as I created, but no way can I throw it away!!!  For both of these cards I had several things just hanging around....so that's how these cards came about.  Don't you just love using "leftovers"???

I did use my new Bitty Buttons (page 186 of catty), and of course the awesome Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch ( page 201)  found its way onto my cards, too.  :]
I am posting today as I have a busy Monday ahead of me.  See you at the end of the week!  Annette 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.